O&M Services for Oil & gas (Refinery) in Kuwait:
Interested candidates with relevant experience in the field of refinery/petrochemicals / Oil & gas & power of the below
- (2) SHIFT SUPERVISOR – Marine experience
- (2) SHIFT SUPERVISOR – Tank experience
- (2) SHIFT SUPERVISOR – Sulphur experience
with the below requirements:
Degree/Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Diploma from Accredited Technological Institute
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in operating and commissioning the field of refinery/petrochemicals
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position in the field of refinery handling processes related to pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
- Specific Process Units experience relevant to Sulphur Pelletizing/ Sulphur loading Pier/ Waste Water Treatment Unit/ ZLD/ Refinery Tank farm / Oil Pier is required.
- Good Knowledge of Health, Safety, and Environment Management Systems.
- Strong people management and interpersonal skills.
- Good written, and verbal communication skills in English.
Interested applicants with relevant experience in the field of refinery/petrochemicals / Oil & gas & power may send updated CVs along with the below-Required Documents to:
- Updated CV
- Education Certificate
- Experience Certificates from previous companies
- Passport copy